17 Nov Call for White Papers – CEMA 2024
AOC is excited to invite you to the 10th annual Cyber Electromagnetic Activity (CEMA) Conference, April 30 – May 2, 2024, in Aberdeen, MD.
This milestone conference will explore the theme of EW Overmatch – Reestablishing Dominance in the Electromagnetic Spectrum as it comes at a critical inflection point for EW. CEMA 2024 is not just any event, it’s a unique forum that brings together military, government labs, industry, and academia, offering countless reasons to attend.
- Access to senior Army and Joint leadership: Hear their perspectives and ask questions on the latest priorities and policy concerning EW, cyber, and IO.
- Exposure to the latest cutting-edge technology: Get updates from government and industry S&T community professionals.
- Updates on current programs and insights: Gain insights into new cyber electromagnetic activity opportunities.
- Insights into current and future threats: Understand the technology gaps and emerging requirements that will define the future of EW.
- Direct access to cyber and electronic warfare specialists: Hear their perspective on EMSO from the field.
Mark Your Calendars – registration opens in February!
Now soliciting white papers/abstracts. Submissions due by 19 January 2024.
Visit https://www.crows.org/page/CEMA2024 to learn more!